Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Beginning

Hey everyone!

So I've always thought it would be neat to have a blog... just to write down ideas for the world to see, but I never knew what I would write about.  Recently, I was reading my Bible and realized that I was basically just skimming through It; I wasn't really getting anything out of His Word.  I started to read it much, much slower, and finally started to retain information!  Which is good, because the Bible contains the most important information ever, right?  Of course!

I've decided to go through the Bible 'verse by verse,' hence the name of this blog, and I invite you to come along.   Every verse has something to say to us, otherwise God wouldn't have written it.  So please, share your thoughts on what I have to say and on what Our God has to say!  I'm very excited to jump into God's Amazing Word... isn't it awesome that He didn't just leave us with nothing?  He gave us all we need, and it's all in one Book.  Thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment